Help finding car manual?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HobbyUnit

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello again.

I have a WLtoys model A323 "Fanatical" that I need a user manual and full parts list for if anyone happens to have a nice stash of such things.

I can't find one. I've looked at WLtoys website (wltoysrc.com) who do list parts for the car, but it's nowhere near close to a full list. Being a cheap Chinese brand, browsing other parts lists is mostly frustration because things don't have proper names ("After the Shaft") and many don't have photos.

I'm specifically after the part number for one of these little guys:

It's a lower suspension arm axle/shaft. If it was just a shaft, I'd manufacture one, but it has a screw head and is partly threaded.

So if anyone has a WLtoys manual, the next beer/cherry coke/grape koolaid is on me.

Attachments

• IMG_20200812_091125.jpg
    IMG_20200812_091125.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 66
You should be able to interchange that with something from traxxas or many other manufacturers. They are generally called hinge screws. At least that's what they called them in the early 2000s.

oh so thats a hinge pin(aka hindge screw).... you might find 1 close but then again you might have to make 1 yourself. in my days (thats many years worth) I have made a few(xxx4 g+) front and rear.but I had pin holder on model.I used piano wire its a spring steel..held up very well(dint look a blown up picture of part thill a few minutes ago)

Last edited:
You should be able to interchange that with something from traxxas or many other manufacturers. They are generally called hinge screws. At least that's what they called them in the early 2000s.

Thanks, mate. I'll try other brands. Difficulty is finding something the right size. I have access to a lot of WLtoys parts, but I don't know which one to order.

oh so thats a hinge pin(aka hindge screw).... you might find 1 close but then again you might have to make 1 yourself. in my days (thats many years worth) I have made a few(xxx4 g+) front and rear.but I had pin holder on model.I used piano wire its a spring steel..held up very well(dint look a blown up picture of part thill a few minutes ago)

Unfortunately manufacturing a new one is difficult, since it's not just a pin. Cutting a bit of thick piano wire is easy, but these guys have a screw head and are partially threaded at the top.

of you have the room you can add a e clip .. and with a simple propane torch and some braising rod then if you have a drill press you can use silicon sand paper and sand down to correct size. I've used stainless steel safety wire and a Dremel to put a small notch in rod and locked it in place.. where there a will theres a way. Innovation is a must in this hobby

of you have the room you can add a e clip .. and with a simple propane torch and some braising rod then if you have a drill press you can use silicon sand paper and sand down to correct size. I've used stainless steel safety wire and a Dremel to put a small notch in rod and locked it in place.. where there a will theres a way. Innovation is a must in this hobby

Very true! Unfortunately this isn't a personally-owned model. Things need to be done properly "by the book" as much as possible, so to speak.

Back