Help finding a transmitter for this receiver.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvhCo

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
When I got my first nitro, it came with a receiver, but with no transmitter. So far, I used an Arduino-based Bluetooth controller for my car, but because of range and power issues, I couldn't rely on it no more.

QqbsFO0.jpg

This is a Kyosho Perfex KR-3. It has "2" written on top of it. Since I haven't worked with such an RX before, guidance would be greatly appreciated.

When I got my first nitro, it came with a receiver, but with no transmitter. So far, I used an Arduino-based Bluetooth controller for my car, but because of range and power issues, I couldn't rely on it no more.

QqbsFO0.jpg

This is a Kyosho Perfex KR-3. It has "2" written on top of it. Since I haven't worked with such an RX before, guidance would be greatly appreciated.
I wouldn't even waste my time. Get a Spektrum DX2E or even a second hand Traxxas TQi system and be done with it.

Woodie is right ,not only do you have to mess with a matching crystal ,you would have to replace an solder
a new antenna !

That antenna is fraid & damaged in which will cause twitchy & bad reception ,also its too short!...:cool:

Alright, guess I'll start shopping then.