HELP! Dynamite Passport Ultra P2 Charger.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She doesn't generally care about my RCs too much but that one she just thought was unnecessarily big lol
My wife " Tori" thought the same thing when the X showed up. Got a call at work. "There some huge dam box in driveway i can't pick up don't tell me thats the RC you keep talking about and bought" I was dieing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She doesn't generally care about my RCs too much but that one she just thought was unnecessarily big lol
My wife " Tori" thought the same thing when the X showed up. Got a call at work. "There some huge dam box in driveway i can't pick up don't tell me thats the RC you keep talking about and bought" I was dieing
When you talk about RC they think. 1/10 , 1/8 1/16 but the 1/5 is a whole other level it is huge pictures online or videos really do nothing for it

My wife " Tori" thought the same thing when the X showed up. Got a call at work. "There some huge dam box in driveway i can't pick up don't tell me thats the RC you keep talking about and bought" I was dieing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

My wife " Tori" thought the same thing when the X showed up. Got a call at work. "There some huge dam box in driveway i can't pick up don't tell me thats the RC you keep talking about and bought" I was dieing

When you talk about RC they think. 1/10 , 1/8 1/16 but the 1/5 is a whole other level it is huge pictures online or videos really do nothing for it
🤣 🤣 🤣

WOW!!! Your ex must have REALLY been bad for someone to send them back to you in a box!! What the hell am I reading here??

WOW!!! Your ex must have REALLY been bad for someone to send them back to you in a box!! What the hell am I reading here??
Lmao talking about the Xmaxx 8s and the huge ass box that was in driveway. My wife tori called me said there's a huge ass box I can't move in middle of driveway what is it. Don't say it the RC truck you have been talking about. LOL yes it is. She said you got to be kidding rite
We were talking about the size difference between the 1/10 scale and how the 1/5 big difference

Back