Help, Arrma Raider front shock

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwdragon

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey all

Need help please, I decided to run my raider into my foot at top speed. (Yes it hurt lol) But I broke the front shock and for the life of me I can't seem to find a part number to order even on their site. Can anyone help with either a stock part number or a replacement part?

Thank you

Barry

Hey all

Need help please, I decided to run my raider into my foot at top speed. (Yes it hurt lol) But I broke the front shock and for the life of me I can't seem to find a part number to order even on their site. Can anyone help with either a stock part number or a replacement part?

Thank you

Barry

I was thinking of getting an Arrama Rig just to have as a beater & how doese it perform & handle How much was your Raider..

The Raider is a great basher, I can't remember how much I paid for it but it can take a beating pretty good. I only broke the shock cause I put in a brushless motor along with a lipo and had the thing going at top speed right into my foot lol.

The Raider is a great basher, I can't remember how much I paid for it but it can take a beating pretty good. I only broke the shock cause I put in a brushless motor along with a lipo and had the thing going at top speed right into my foot lol.

Thanks man I might order one from TowerHobbies just to have a beater around for my little cousins when family get together's come around.... This away thay wont bother me with my other Rig's I have & not to keen on letting anyone drive em... 1 thing i did find RPM doesent make upgrade parts for alot of the Arrama Rig's yet

Thanks man I might order one from TowerHobbies just to have a beater around for my little cousins when family get together's come around.... This away thay wont bother me with my other Rig's I have & not to keen on letting anyone drive em... 1 thing i did find RPM doesent make upgrade parts for alot of the Arrama Rig's yet

We've sold a few at the shop I work at, none of them have come back for a single part, I take that as a good sign. I've looked them over a little while they were on the shelf and they seem pretty well built, they have the aluminum chassis rails (reminds me of a Savage). The only thing I didn't like about them was the antenna, it seems like it would get damaged in a roll over, nothing a little rerouting wouldn't fix.

AR102201_10.jpg