Help with first car.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ambis

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, we need help with first car, I'm thinking of buying Jamara Dakar desert buggy and Hobbyking Desert Fox. Any help and suggestions are welcome. Thx in advance.

Desert Fox. brushless ...
Note:
ESC is 3S capable when using 13.5t motors or higher, when using 3S in this model with the stock gearing do not run consistently at full throttle for more than a minute at a time to avoid overheating, if you wish to run it constantly at full throttle on 3S we suggest reducing the pinion size to increase the final drive ratio.
For better handling and to ensure the tyres stay on under 3S power, please check that the tyres are glued correctly, if in doubt use a bit of CA glue around the inside bead of the tyre before using.

I would not run this on 3 cells .. companies like to suggest that so Use uninformed will break more parts and make them profits.id stick to 2cells max and have fun.running is more fun than wrenching to me!

I would not run this on 3 cells .. companies like to suggest that so Use uninformed will break more parts and make them profits.id stick to 2cells max and have fun.running is more fun than wrenching to me!
Thx for info?

TNT got that right, 3 cell is for getting stupid 2 cell gives more control and breaks less stuff

Back