Hello From Mexico

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajames942

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys i noticed how all of you are missing me lol. I just wanted to say hi. I'm in Playa Del Carmen Mexico right now having a hell of a time paying 2 dollars for 15 minutes of internet down here :). I'm stayin at the iberostar resort. I will be back November 12th..cyah everyone at RCNT! ¿

15 minutes? a minute to pop one off and fourteen here....not bad. lol

lmao right now i have 30 seconds left, i might be on tommorow..cya everyone lol

Have fun man and don't drink the water!

15 minutes? a minute to pop one off and fourteen here....not bad. lol

That's worthy of appearing in someone's signature. :hehe:

Have fun in Mexico Austin, I didn't realize they had internet in Mexico. :D

Have fun man and don't drink the water!

I hear that alot, right now i have the brown bottle flu...lol Its really fun here though, they have shows everynight and then a night club where it seems like your gonna get murdered in there but its actually fun when your not loaded like i was last night. I mean I'm haveing a great time and last night i was really drunk and i fell out of bed on a cement floor, and went into the bathroom and peed all over everything lol so I'm having fun!!!

I hear that alot, right now i have the brown bottle flu...lol Its really fun here though, they have shows everynight and then a night club where it seems like your gonna get murdered in there but its actually fun when your not loaded like i was last night. I mean I'm haveing a great time and last night i was really drunk and i fell out of bed on a cement floor, and went into the bathroom and peed all over everything lol so I'm having fun!!!

Hopefully the 'show' you're talking about doesn't involve any livestock. :whhooo:

Back