Hello Everyone.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josey

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I Have been out of the hobby for ten years and have a storage building full of parts thats either not made any longer or very hard to find. 10 years ago this was a very hot hobby and now seems like the after market companies have died/no longer interested in this industry.

Anyway I have been lurking for a few weeks all over the net looking for things I used to love (I built them more than raced) But I really enjoyed it.

Anyway I was wondering what anyone knew about this ....
www.ueusa.net/Img/
I remember the days of Maxxtracks but why is this link still there?

Even more interesting is this link....
www.supermaxx.info/
I was a big fan of Robins Parts and still have lots of stuff in the original packages. Just wondering if someone is picking up where UE left off, with permission of course.
Thanks for the help in getting my bearings on where this hobby is today.

Sorry for droping links on the first post, but it was the point of my topic.:D

Hop-ups are a big chunk of this hobby still for sure, as far as these sites, I would avoid both just because they look closed & old.

Welcome to RCNT and back to the addiction.

Hop-ups are a big chunk of this hobby still for sure, as far as these sites, I would avoid both just because they look closed & old.

Welcome to RCNT and back to the addiction.

Thank you for the kind welcome, The Maxxtracks is very old; why keep paying for the web address. Not that I care just being nosey.

But the Supermaxx site looks more of a return of UE parts via another machine shop. Now this is what I am interested in and the true reason of my posting.

Thanks once again........

Last edited:
Back