Hello Everyone!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Easy, you have to participate in other threads in order to get e-mail. I think this was one of the first threads ever posted on this forum. :D Cmon man, stick around this time.

when me,you and Matts did the big post day,i got 5 e-mails in total that day.i posted over 100 that day as did you guys,since then i have had hardly any,why after so long did i get one for this thread when i did not for the earlier ones,i was one of the first to post on this thread.

Don't feel bad Easy, I don't think everyone else is getting regular e-mail notifications either. I think the subscription portion of this board is slightly disfunctional. I usually just come to the forum and browse the threads I know I've made inputs to.

Welcome back...it has been a while. How's the SuperMaxx coming along? When will we get to see the end results?

You guys must have done something wrong I'm getting emails or maybe someone else is getting them:D

Found an even older one. BIzump for the nostalgia factor!

WOW.

Talk about dredging up the past...I don't think I've had an R/C in over three years, yet I was one of the very FIRST members of this forum!

How y'all doin'?

Geez, it's like old home week. Good to see you pop in Retread. Definitely one of the originals.

Well well look who showed up - how's it going Retread? Been a long time since we've seen you around these parts.

I see csbomb.com is still alive and peddling strong!

-Michael

WoodiE said:
Well well look who showed up - how's it going Retread? Been a long time since we've seen you around these parts.

I see csbomb.com is still alive and peddling strong!

-Michael

For sure!

Check here to see what's been going on lately:
http://picasaweb.google.com/donaldsonclan

Bought 40 acres...too bad I don't have any R/C's anymore, perfect place to build a track and not worry about pissing off the neighbors!

Why worry about pissing off the neighbors? It's a free country...piss them off...I am certain they would return the favor. =devil

Back