Hello Everyone!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and your the master of your own reality

heh

everbody loves bannanas:banana: :banana: :banana:

i love bannanas, and this fourm:)

it would seem simple things please simple minds

:banana: :banana: :D

OK, got my sig fixed up. I feel better. All this talk of potential imposters has me worried......

...who to trust....

if you are chatting on an open forum,and are cautious about people or the info they give you,using the forum will not be fun.take each post on its merits and look at the wording from people.:cool:

Originally posted by Candyman
OK, got my sig fixed up. I feel better. All this talk of potential imposters has me worried......

...who to trust....

You can trust me :)

Wey hey, welcome to the board OQ, i thought you would have stuck to the traxxas one:p

Thank you.
I mostly joined so no one could impersonate me :)
I may visit you all here & there.
BTW, nice forum

Well a warm welcome to you, OQ. I think you'll find it a comfortable place when you visit. The doors always open and there's always a cold beer in the fridge.

And I have to ask the same question as matts, how do you all (that includes OQ, Christian, Retread and others) got the cool graphics in your sig? Do you make them in like Photoshop or Paintshop and just attach them as your sig?

And WoodiE, does this put too much strain on the server?

Just wondering.

I guess it was only a matter of time...Welcome to the OvalQueen! :D

Hey OQ - Whats growing?

Good to c ya!

:cheerful:

Originally posted by OvalQueen
Thank you.
I mostly joined so no one could impersonate me :)
I may visit you all here & there.
BTW, nice forum
Who would want to impersonate you?

C'mon now...let's play nice!

Originally posted by WoodiE
Easy - Tell me, how am i to tell the "real" hunter from the "fake" hunter.

Maybe someone else uses the name hunter and registers here. Trust me hunter isn't a very orginal name, as is WoodiE. I go by two other usernames because there are so many others that use WoodiE.

-WoodiE

Why did you pick my name for this debate??? And trust me you would know if it was not the real me:D

They choose the name Hunter because they knew that no one in their right mind would want to impersonate you. :)

And by the way, how do we know you are you? Prove it.
And how do you know I'm not just some Holmie that grabbed FastEddys groovy name.

I know its you there is no one else with that bug ridden smile:D And your right how do you know its me I could be someone else, but I'm not that lucky so I guess it is me. But I will check just to be safe checking checking checking yep its me:banana: So know you know its me:D But it is just my opinion I think its my opinion unless I'm not me then it would be someone elses opinion hmmmm. Kind of makes you think or does it make me think or does it make someone else think???

Last edited:
Hunter i chose your name cos it is one of the most known-non moderator names on the traxxas forum.
this is the first e-mail notification of a reply,on this forum i have had in 3 weeks.dang i guess i`m a outcast now.

Easy.. Is that you? are you sure its you? I think its you. Or I think its me that thinks its you.

dang 2 in one day,i feel this could turn into a rush here;)

Back