Hello Everyone!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior550

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey everybody! I just signed up today. I've been checking out the forums for the last week or so. Lots of great info and seems like everyone is real friendly. I just got a T-maxx 2.5 2 weeks ago. That thing rocks! Hope to chat with your guys soon. All your rides are awesome!! Keep it up.

Welcome for sure and feel free to start a thread if you have any questions!

Hi Welcome to this sweet site have fun.....Nick

Thanks Guys! I'll probably run the heck out of my T just to get the hang of nitro cars. This is my first attempt at it. Then maybe I start the mods like you guys do. Any suggestions for a first addition?

Welcome to the best site. Lot of knowledgable people here that has helped me tramedously.

Welcome this site is great for helping people in this hobby. Have fun

Suggestion of a first addition would be to save your $ for when things break.

As things break I'd go with the following:
RPM Arms & Shock Towers
Integy AL bulks
New Era 3-Point Roll Bar
RRP steel (for 21) aluminum (for 2.5) trans gears

When you get bored with it, do the following:
Convert it to a .21
Shim your diff's correctly
Buy imex tires
9.5 Buggy Shock Conversion (it rocks)

Welcome to RCNT.

You'll find a great deal of information. I recommend using the search function to help find some of the answers to many of your questions. You will find that many of the questions you have have been asked and answered before. You may even find that you get your answer much more quickly. If the answer is not readily available, then by all means start up a thread and fire away.

I am relativly new to nitro (3 months) but by posting and reading posts on this site I think I know more now than I would have learned in a year by myself. Its the best site for r/c forums

Back