Helimax Axe CX Micro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Just got one for Xmas, been trying to fly it in the house and I have got a few nicks in the blades, will that effect the lift and balance of the blades a lot? Because I can barely get it to fly and the battery dies with in just few minutes.

Sent from my Samsung Admire

Last edited:
Yeah, the nicks in the blades will affect the balance. You'll need to replace them and it should fly better.

Thanks, I got new new upper and lower blades as well a second battery coming from Tower Hobbies, then I will be able to give it another whirl.

Sent from my Samsung Admire

Got my new blades and something still did not seem right, turns out after looking at it closer and some pics of it the I was missing one of the two little control links for the lower blade that connects it to the swash plate and controls the forward/backward and sideways movements, there is only one the connects the fly bar to the upper set of blades which is why i had thought there was only one for the lower blades as well, LOL!!!

Anyway I was playing with it today and learned why this is more of a indoor heli or 0 wind outdoors, I took it up about 8-10 feet in the air with what felt like no wind conditions and the next thing I know it is over 100 feet away and I am loosing site of it as it flys off over the houses in my neighborhood, at this point I figure it is as good as gone and i am out $60 that I paid for it, but I went looking for it just in case I might get lucky and find it, well boy did I get lucky I found it about 300 yards away down and around the corner from my house sitting in the grass of a front yard with nothing wrong with it. I think I will stick to playing with it more in the house, LOL!!!!

Back