has anyone gone in second in reverse?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have gunned it in reverse and hit second but it is easier mo smash it up when steering from the back , so like EP i have removed reverse on 2 of my T`s.

Originally posted by El Pirata
Nope, never. I can't control it in reverse, probably why I don't have a reverse gear anymore.

ElPirata we have all seen the pictures of your handiwork, seems you have enough trouble controlling it in forward. :D

Reverse??? Whats that? Oh its for girls that cool.. X

I have barely gone 2nd in forward. of course I just finished breakin and have already rolled it once(turned to sharp after I hit second gear) going fast in reverse scares me.

Originally posted by NCNitro
ElPirata we have all seen the pictures of your handiwork, seems you have enough trouble controlling it in forward. :D
This is probably true but I am probably to only one on this site that could total his t-maxx and still be grinning before, during and after destruction.

You got some problems... If I totaled my Maxx I would probably cry. when I rolled it I had to check the whole thing over before I started it again. I was so scared I broke it All I can say is my sig won't happen for awhile

I have and this is the result:
gear.jpg

Full throttle reverse dohnuts! don't do 'em :D

babytrax.jpg

Originally posted by Maxxcrazy88
You got some problems... If I totaled my Maxx I would probably cry. when I rolled it I had to check the whole thing over before I started it again. I was so scared I broke it All I can say is my sig won't happen for awhile
I remember in one of my bash sessions with Sky I had broken something and it was hanging out the back or the side or something. Sky suggested I stop as I was accelerating to hit the jump but I applied the brakes instead. Had he not mentioned it I would have willingly driven it until it would drive no more.

I have only gone in second in forwards NEVER in reverse i'll crash and flip and break it !!

Chaz... mine was melted flat , it was so bad that it needed dentures cos it had no teeth:D

you treat yours worse than mine LOL !

Pirata's right they're there to be broken and fixed!

Looks like they'd be just a few that could bash with us Easy!

Pirata man shout out if you ever come to the UK we wreck 'em big time :D

babytrax.jpg

psycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsycopsyco
you guys are insane x 100 billion:D

A trip to the UK is not an impossibility but improbably during any time ot the year that's cool. I hate that cold weather.

so all of you say that you havint gone in 2nd backwords besides me?:confused: