Has ANYONE ever bought from gadgetgalaxy.com.au

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

01dodge974

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok everybody i bought a few parts from this website the other day i had emailed the guy and he got back to me pretty quick well after orderin the part he replied back and sai dill ship it on monday well i emailed back bout how long it usually takes cause wanna know how long it will be b4 i get the parts and then i got a postmaster in my email sayin it failed sending not thinkin bout it i sent it again got another one tryed pullin up the website its like its not there anymore has anyone ever seen anything like this???? the site is www.gadgetgalaxy.com.au

I've never heard of them before.

Well I clicked on the link and all I got was "Internet Explorer Cannot Disaplay Web Page".

My DNS service shows nothing useful, other than that fact that it doesn't exist. Expired search index listing is as follows:
Welcome To Gadget Galaxy
Wholesale & retail supplier of RC toys & hobbies, including boats, planes, helicopters, cars, both nitro & electric powered. Also deal with electronics & gadgets.

Site appears to be owned by a "Michael Gervasi," who doesn't have any direct contact info listed, but everything he does appears to be out of Australia. He's owned at least 5 other website domain names in the past 3 or so years.

His alternate e-mail listed is: [email protected]

Only known address I could find:
Gadget Galaxy
PO Box 1681
Mudgeeraba
QLD 4213

WHOIS Data for that domain:
Domain Name: gadgetgalaxy.com.au
Last Modified: 03-Dec-2011 00:00:52 UTC
Registrar ID: Aust Domains
Registrar Name: Aust Domains

Registrant: Michael Gervasi
Eligibility Type: Sole Trader
Eligibility Name: GADGET GALAXY
Eligibility ID: VIC BN B1725393C

Registrant Contact ID: R-000422966-SN
Registrant Contact Name: Michael Gervasi

Tech Contact ID: C-000175494-SN
Tech Contact Name: Michael Gervasi

INTERESTING PART

The website is listed on at least 3 other sites as a "scam" website. BUT...

THIS eBay profile (click) actually claims to own the "gadgetgalaxy.com.au" website. They also have about 10,000 feedback, so whoever is behind that appears to be legit. Also see: member page (click me too)

Fishy, but I think your best chance if the guy never contacts you back would be to try and get ahold of him via eBay (they do claim to own that website). Note that because the domain "gadgetgalaxy.com.au" no longer exists, any emails you try to send to an address ending in that name will not go through.

Hope this helps in some way. Good Luck!

Last edited:
Thank you so much I'm gonna do what i can and talk to paypal about it and see what they got to say ill keep yall updated on it

got on this mornin and checked the site it was working again he had emailed me to sayin he was sorry that his website was down and that the part will be shipped out tmrw it jus had me worried lol

Well that's good. Glad to hear it wasn't a scam, and you're going to get the parts you ordered!

yes it is lol and jus wanted to say that you are the MAN lol thank ya i would have never found him on ebay like that

Back