Hardcore MP 7.5 Hop-Ups

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxas Maxx

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Are they worth the price??? how strong are they???

Thanks For Any Replies!!
Traxxas Maxx

ANYTHING Hardcore is mucho grande kickass! I have yet to find anything that wasn't. Just pay mind to the Ti or Al hopups. If its Aluminum you may want to find a less expensive route. But their Titanium stuff is phenominal!

The level of perfection in their craftsmenship is unparalleled in my opinion.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
ANYTHING Hardcore is mucho grande kickass! I have yet to find anything that wasn't. Just pay mind to the Ti or Al hopups. If its Aluminum you may want to find a less expensive route. But their Titanium stuff is phenominal!

The level of perfection in their craftsmenship is unparalleled in my opinion.

I like their stuff but.........I ordered a Ti rear shock tower for my Storm and all the holes were too small! I am still waiting for the replacement 2 weeks later. I also have the F/R and tranny skids for my T-Maxx and I bought them in blue to match my chassis braces and chassis. Well before my Maxx even hit the ground with the new parts and almost all of the blue anodizing rubbed off in the installation process. I guess Ti doesn't take anodizing so well. I wrote to them and spoke with them on the phone about my touble and woes and they really dont give a rats! I guess I got all their lemons! Dont ask me why but I still like their stuff......maybe because I paid so much I make myself like but dunno. :(

I like Hardcore's products as well. Ti does not take anodizing as good as aluminum. I have some purple anodized ti parts and when you touch them the oil in you fingers leaves finger prints on them. A soft rag or terry cloth takes the prints right off though.

is there parts on the mp 7.5 that break alot? Thanks!!

Not that I have found yet. But I'm working on it........

Back