hardcore bashing - I love my rc10gt!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
went out last Sunday for my first hardcore bashing session at the local construction site. ran through 4 tanks of gas, including jumping a curved jump putting the GT about 5 feet into the air! Man, that was so much fun! And the greatest part.....although I popped some ball joints here or there, not one single thing broke! Wow....what a testament to the quality of AE products. I can't run my durtrax over a leaf without something breaking. I will always recommend the rc10gt RTR to anyone. Awsome truck and a whole lot of fun. Bring the digital camera next time, will post some pics up.

Wish me luck everyone, BTW - I will find out tomorrow morning if I am getting shipped out (I'm in the reserves). Not real kean on going - but I will if they ask me to. :eek:)

At least ya had a good day of bashing nice to go and not brake to much ... hopeful well just kick a$$ real fast and itll be over

Here here. If you do go you, be safe dude and kick some bootay.

Isnt it the best feeling when you see your ride fly throuhg the air and make the perfect landing. Damn I want to get out today.

Thats cool.. that u didnt break anything.. heres what i did on my first major run:
I was out with my cars today and each one broke... for the first actual fun rining i practicly broke atleast 4 things or more on each or my 3 cars....

well...I got some nasty shots, but at the moment, I'm not off to the Gulf. Hoorah. Also got plans this sunday to take some photos of my rc10gt doing some more aerobatics....

Hey Nitronewbie - so you know you can launch the ride 25+ feet through the air with a height of 6-10 feet, no problems at all. Of coarse, this is if you can land it. You have a great ride their! Enjoy it!

i love my rc10gt also, it takes a hellalot of punishment. two words tho... RPM Aftermarket. You'll love that come A-Arm time, unless you alread have. :)