Happy new yr!! Guys from the east coast first at bat! Lol πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!! Put all the crap behind us. Let's look foward to a good year of good times and great bashing and of course alot of broken parts peace love and RC's only way to live.....
πŸŒ¬πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Happy new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!! Put all the crap behind us. Let's look foward to a good year of good times and great bashing and of course alot of broken parts peace love and RC's only way to live.....
πŸŒ¬πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Taking your advice watching my cat lick himself and listening to the neighborhood behind me hoping they dont create a new sinkhole with the bombs they are dropping. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’­

Last edited:
Happy new year.

Taking your advice watching my cat lick himself and listening to the neighborhood behind me hoping they dont create a new sinkhole with the bombs they are dropping. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’­
Well guess that's one type of ball drop to watch πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

We can only hope it's better we still have a "DEM" as the so called leader of the mess they call merica....
We can only hope it's better we still have a "DEM" as the so called leader of the mess they call merica....
Happy New year, all the best everyone.
Hey bud we're you able to find any parts or any esc/motor combo's?? Did you hit up @stigthehe might be able to help you a little better being from over there as well.

I worked out what to go for and got sidetracked, i seen a trx4 sport and before i knew what happened, i had paid for it, i still plan a scale build this year, so now i know whats needed, running the trx will give me a good idea what modern rc is like, that was my biggest issue, I've not had an rc car in 20 odd years.

I worked out what to go for and got sidetracked, i seen a trx4 sport and before i knew what happened, i had paid for it, i still plan a scale build this year, so now i know whats needed, running the trx will give me a good idea what modern rc is like, that was my biggest issue, I've not had an rc car in 20 odd years.
Oh yeah that happens bud. The trx 4 sport is a good kit. It's a crawler so it will be slower then a normal truck. I just picked up the build kit trx 4. Going to order some parts for that before I start building that one. Also picked up a SCX 24 couldn't make up my mind so got them both. Lol along with two bodies and tires for my X.. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ go in for one thing come out with 6 lol

I just got back into after 20 years as well and I can't believe how tough these things are. I remember my gas truck growing up hit a curb and that was that.
I went in two days ago and picked up the SCX 24 and got hooked that night so the next day I went and got the TRX-4 Sport. Now I'm at work itching to crawl!

I just got back into after 20 years as well and I can't believe how tough these things are. I remember my gas truck growing up hit a curb and that was that.
I went in two days ago and picked up the SCX 24 and got hooked that night so the next day I went and got the TRX-4 Sport. Now I'm at work itching to crawl!
Crawling is definitely a different animal than your bashing and speeding. It's so chill and has a total different aspect of challenges. The sense of triumph of making a tough crawl line, is the same as that of sticking a nice jump.
Here's some enabling motivational initiatives πŸ˜‰
https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/the-crawl-chronicles.130723/