Happy Birthday to me from the wife - Losi 22S Roller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxfan1969

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Check out what the good woman gave me yesterday for my 52nd year on planet. can't wait to build it up and smoke everyone in the group LOL
losi 22.jpg

losi roller.jpg

losi.jpg

I'll get a build thread going after I finish the Arrma Senton Mega convert to 6s one I have going on the Arrma Forum currently.

Happy birthday bud. That's sweet.. hope you don't mean with your esc. Or lipos😉😉🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍 can't wait to see the build man congrats

Beautiful! I'm leaning toward either the Losi22 no prep or the FiveSeven Arrow drag kit

Happy Gday!

I was looking at the third pic above thinking how cool it would be to make it like an old ‘70’s style funny car with the body able to be lifted from the front and pivot at the rear. Looking at the way my Losi LMT pivots the cage and body from the rear chassis connection seems able to replicate, and the components would actually add some needed weight over the rear tires.

I was looking at the third pic above thinking how cool it would be to make it like an old ‘70’s style funny car with the body able to be lifted from the front and pivot at the rear. Looking at the way my Losi LMT pivots the cage and body from the rear chassis connection seems able to replicate, and the components would actually add some needed weight over the rear tires.
That sounds like a cool idea. can't wait to see it :)

proline Mopar Missle is my soon to be project

Just picked one up. 150 and had a 20 store coupon. Sold my old 22s Camaro too slow. Plan on slowly building this. Still researching motor ESC combos. So far I learned 2 pole and 5.5 t seems the way to go. Servo's and batteries I have.

Last edited:
Back