Happy Birthday Çh®i§tiªñ

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waste Land

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Çh®i§tiªñ, years ago you were brought into this world butt ass naked, now look at you, mod of a RC forum. Take it easy and relax!

Originally posted by Waste Land
Çh®i§tiªñ......butt ass naked
That's a thought I could live without.

Enjoy today buddy. May you live as long as you want but never want as long as you live.

Happy Birthday Man! Wow you don't even look past 25 years old...LOL

Enjoy!

Happy Birthday Chris. :hbd: Have an awesome day.

Happy Birthday Çh®i§tiªñ!

Now I am wondering, is it really his birthday? See what crying wolf does!:hbd:

Originally posted by HumboldtBlazer
Now I am wondering, is it really his birthday? See what crying wolf does!:hbd:

I am wondering the EXACT samething... Happy Birthday just in case :D

-Michael

:party:

Happy birthday Chris. Now I will never forget your birthday due to the fact that my divorce was finalized today.

Happy B-Day. Its ok you probably have a few good years left in ya.LOL Hope you have a blast!!!

Happy Birthday Çh®i§tiªñ !!

Stay young, it looks good on ya!

:hbd: C.

Now babble something funny to us.

Last edited:
:wasted: Now all I need is a bottle of Tequila to make my day complete!

THANK YOU ALL!

Yes, it is in fact my Birthday today, and yes, I am 31 today! If need be, Ill scan the license less the address for you weirdos who want to keep sending me naked pictures! (errrr ummmmm Eddy!)

At work today I got my head ripped off by our Human Resources director for having a bunch of managers, singing happy birthday to me, with a cake that was a Penis about 2 1/2 foot long. Yes, there are pictures on the way. She hit the roof about the penis cake! hahahaha

It all comes down to my two steel balls. That I brought back from the mines in Arizona..... Anyhow, was funnier than poop!

Went to the Red Snapper for dinner with the wife and kids! What did I eat? SNAPPER! Yahoooooo! Shrimp and rock lobchopper tail. Mmmm Mmmm goood.

Now I'm off to tame the purple headed yogurt slinger into submission!

Thanks again guys!

LOL! Excellent, you need to post a bunch of pictures, from last week too.

Is your wife going to help you with the yogurt dispenser, or are you partying solo?

Happy b-day! Did u enjoy eating ur penis? I mean cake? :ahh:

Spanko-fish-o-matic will be joining me this evening hehehe

Yeah, I'm a lazy bitch when it comes to posting pics or god forbid, VIDEO! I still have the entire east coast bash on my hardrive....

lol - yeah the whole eating my whole penis thing was the crack of the day. As well as the whole, CAKE ENVY cracks.....

I forgot to mention, on the bottom of the cake it said, "Happy Birthday You Big peepee!"

Happy B-day and congrats on the penis cake,truly a cool idea.

Back