Hanging up the gloves....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyMaxx

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
You know what they say about champions. Sometimes they just don't know when to retire. Well, I have bashed Matts into a bloody mass. I have successfully dealt with all comers. I am getting tired.

Retread will get a kick out of this.

I want this site to go back to what it was intended for, helping others. I have some useful advise and knowledge to contribute, and intend to do so. I have just decided that I need to pass the torch to the next generation so to speak.

I am going to stand down from my lofty perch and let anyone else who wants it have it. I have more than said my piece. I have more than demonstrated my abilities in the arena of mixing words. I think I will now let someone else have a go.

For those of you who might be wondering why, I am just tired. There is no more joy in bashing matts, the fun is being sucked out of friendly bash sessions by misunderstandings and misinterpretations, plain and simple I need a break.

As of right now, I am going to be an active member in the non Chaos related forums, only. Don't bother trying to fish me back into the Chaos forum. I will not be goaded into responding. Take my word on this...

For those of you that I have crossed swords with, it was fun. For those of you who doubt my sincerity, don't; becuase like all champions I reserve the right to stage a comeback when the mood suits me. So don't get too comfortable in my seat, whomever takes it.

As the reigning and rarely disputed champion of the word bash I now officially retire. Going out on top is the way to go...peace out.

What a shame no more friendly banter:depress:

:bow: to the King

Last edited:
You'll be back, we can all take only so much of spammer boys waffling about, and it will get to you sooner or later.

I feel somewhat responsible for his decision and that's too bad, not the way it should be. Just because of a misunderstanding on MY part, no fault of your own, you should not go out like that. But life will go on.

We were just getting warmed up too, I may not have won but who know's, maybe I win, maybe you win, I guess the world will never know.

As far as the title goes, whoever takes it, beware, it comes with a price.

Skymaxx is a stand up guy, those of you who know him will agree. He has alot to contribute and he is a valuable member of this board.

It has been getting a bit loose on the threads lately. We have been a bit more laid back on moderating the banter just to see how far it would go.

I’m glad to see a few of the more feisty members do some self moderation on a situation that got a bit out of control. Thanks.

Non-stop bantering takes its toll. Good folks that are normally best of friends get battle weary and loose the good humor that was intended. Others that read the threads my not even understand the intent of the bantering and are turned off by the content. I have to admit I have a hard time knowing where the fun stops and the daggers start.

This forum unlike many others offers a time and a place for this kind of activity. The nature of people in the RC world it to be competitive. Some have better skills than others but all feel the need. Save it for race day. I for one enjoy the company of others that are better then myself and learn a great deal from them.

Lets get back to the normal flow of things in the forums and keep the bantering lighthearted and the comebacks good natured. I for one enjoy the posts that reflect the users personality.

Re: Drama

Originally posted by NeMeSiS
Please, You have to be the biggest drama queen I have ever seen in my life.

Here's an idea. Come to the realization that your not Maverick nor Goose. You are the guy that mops the deck and washes the other sailors dungerees.

AND GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!

Just because you can pick on a half wit doesn't make you a man.

It looks like we have a new half wit:banana:

I got your lacky right here half wit.

If you had better things to do you would not be here. And squid is out of season. So I guess we wont be bothered by you again will we now? By by half wit.

I agree w/ nemesis, skymaxx real needs to get over himself...

Thank God! I've never known anyone who loved the sound of their own voice (or reading their own type) as much. If I could blow my own horn that well, I'd never have to leave the house.

Originally posted by matts6887
Well; I would comment further as I do have a few things I would like to get off my chest, but I am choosing not to go there at this point and time. There is a time and a place for it but that place is not here and the time is not here at the moment either.

So your point in posting this would be??? I only ask because there is no real point in anything you have said here. First you say you want the board to go back to the way it was then you come here and start shnt. So please lets here some more of your bull on how you think people should not pick on you any more.

Originally posted by John Clark
Thank God! I\'ve never known anyone who loved the sound of their own voice (or reading their own type) as much. If I could blow my own horn that well, I\'d never have to leave the house.

Boy your first post and you use it to come here and attack someone I'm starting to think its going to be a fun night=devil Squid season is over but if you want to play Ill be your huckleberry:D

I've been here for a few months now checking things out. It was getting to be like 4 or 5 guys beating on a dude in a wheelchair. Even if he deserved it, I'd still step in and defend him on principal.

Originally posted by John Clark
I've been here for a few months now checking things out. It was getting to be like 4 or 5 guys beating on a dude in a wheelchair. Even if he deserved it, I'd still step in and defend him on principal.

And you just now sign on to the board??? Yeah right. If you think the person in question needs defending then do it. But starting by attacking one of the members wont get you far.

It's so nice to see Hunter and Skymaxx making new friends lol

Back