HALP!!!! my car wont go when i accelerate:@

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrojoey

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i was boosting in the carpark and tought id try to get the maxx speed out of it. i bloddy was doing fine and the car was soooo fast but then sudenly i hit this light pole and now my car will turn on but when i accelerate it doesn't go???:( can someone help me please, everything else seems to work fine...

thank you Joey

oh and if u know what the problem is, do u recon its hard to fix and does it cost alot?

thanx joey

Is it electric or nitro? if electric can you hear the motor spin when on the gas? Also check your ESC to make sure its plugged in tight. A little more info will be HELPful

its a petrol one not electric, when i accelerate the smoke is comming out and like u can hear it but its just not going and sounds like the gear box is making a weird noise wen i turn it off like keeps spinning for a while :S

its a petrol one not electric, when i accelerate the smoke is comming out and like u can hear it but its just not going and sounds like the gear box is making a weird noise wen i turn it off like keeps spinning for a while :S

It sounds like you may have stripped your spur or pinion gear or knocked your engine off-alignment for gear mesh. Check the gears to see that they are still meshed well and no teeth are stripped.

It sounds like you may have stripped your spur or pinion gear or knocked your engine off-alignment for gear mesh. Check the gears to see that they are still meshed well and no teeth are stripped.

+1 on the spur!

"Boosting in the car park"

I believe he's English, that's why we can't understand him. :D

Its aight, not many people can understand me when I'm talking, i just am able to normaly type somehow.

Hey buddy, i took it to this model shop today and they found the problem. you were right my gears are damaged, heaps of the teeth are missing so have to order some more:(

thanks for your help buddy :D

Boosting?

yer man i have nitrous on mine thats why i said boosting.....nah joking m8 LOL i meant just boosting round as in speeding round or whateva you wanna call it :D

I'd check the spur gear, i'd say you've knocked it out of place

Back