Half life counter strike talk

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bighomedog11

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
HI has anyone played counter strike online and can they teach me how to play online and is it an good game.
I am talking about the pg game counter strike

I've played Half-Life but I don't play CounterStrike.

Reason why:

I can't invest the necessary time to learn the maps and get good at it.

If you like it and have the time, get all the current maps and patches, and just play. Don't get discouraged when your poop gets blown away every ten seconds. Counterstrike is a primary existence for some people. They fit eating and sleeping into their schedule when they can.

Although I don't play CS either, I gather it's like all the other FPS multiplayer games (MoH, CoD, et al), in that you must play, play, practice, play, learn from your mistakes, and play. You will get ghosted alot in the begining, but if you stick with it you will get better. The best thing it to get good (or decent) with the controls and learn to shoot strait and not get killed by the AI if it has a single player mode. Then get online with a good bunch of players and go from there. You will meet some assholes, so be prepared for that. But there are alot of nice folks to play with also.

My copy of Half Life 2 is already on my computer, it's just locked............. I D/L'd it from STEAM. I got the game free when I bought my now acient Radeon 9800XT. I am trying to hack it :)

ok thanks

Anyone for some UT2004?

In-game video

mpeg-4, 5 minutes, 25 Mb. Might need the latest quicktime to play it.

Bighomedog11 I've been playing CS for the last 6 months, but only 3 or 4 hours per week, there is people that is stuck in the game 6 or 8 hours x day, don't feel bad if you are killed 30 times without getting any frag, the only thing I can tell you is practice, practice, practice. I'm from Europe and the time difference with usa makes difficuld that we can play together but if you whant to add me to your friends list my nick is elbola .

Error401 said:
Anyone for some UT2004?

In-game video

mpeg-4, 5 minutes, 25 Mb. Might need the latest quicktime to play it.

lol i would own you soo bad :p
:boxing: :hammer:

Never said I was barney badass. I just have fun playing.

ok kazi how do i play the cs mode i need a little help do i have to go there the training before i can play the cs mode how do i play the cs mode i download the steam but i just dont get it. i add u to msn list me msn is [email protected]
let me know
thanks