guess whos got the savage 25 LIMITED EDITION!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurtf5

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi guys,
I can't believe it!
Went to my LHS with my dad to have a look at the MAD FORCE, had a look at that and i didnt really like it. Then my dad asked to have a look at the savage 25 limited edition, checked out the interior and talked about hop-ups etc. Then i hear the words i will remember forever:
"ill have it"
I couldnt believe what i was hearing! Awsome car i can't wait to hear that engine purr as i race down the road AND change gears :bling:

Only one draw back......I have to wait until Xmas to open the box!

Man I'm so happy i got one of the best cars avaliable, such craftsmanship lol

Thanks for reading.

congradulations, welcome to the hobby, you will never be the same again..

You got the best truck out there IMO.. You just can't do what we do with the savage with any other truck..

So what hobby shop has a mad force NIB...?

Congrats on the savage. Youll love it! Awesome truck!

Its in the UK, its called "radio controlled heaven" situated in rugby (about 4 miles from my house!, very convinient!) And I'm just a forum newbie, i own a tamiya subaru impreza (can't remember the model because i never use the car!) A thunder tiger TS4N nitro, and a swift 2 by PRP or NANDA as they are called now.
I just wanted a model from each category and now its time for the big guy, the monster truck!
This Xmas is going to be truely legendary! Thanks for all the replies, i didnt expect to get any!
Are any of you going to buy the lim edition? I'm one of the lucky guys in the UK, and i bought the LAST one ever to be in stock in the model shop. Lucky or what?

kurtf5 said:
The savage is abit over my price range to be honest and i dont really want one anyway! I was looking at the MGT 4.60 but thats not avaliable in the UK.
Thats when i found the Max Force and just like the others i saw, it looks well designed. And I'm in the midlands (UK) so parts are easy to get hold of.
I appreciate the reply so quickly because i dont see many people active on this site anymore.

What happened ??? I told ya so.... Good luck with it...

LOL! Yea, i saw a vid of the mad force and it looked great....went in the shop and looked at it in person....not so great! Dont get me wrong the mad force looks good but its abit of a savage wannabe.
Then i saw the lim edition savage and my thoughts on it were completly the opposite! Its hard to explain but everything looks better designed and better quality. Also i was told it is much stronger than the madforce and faster etc....
I just hate having to wait a month before i get to see it again!
Does anyone in this forum have a limited edition version like mine?

Let your dad drive it and maybe he will get interested enough to get him one too!!!

Congrats on the new savy bro.

kurtf5 said:
Only one draw back......I have to wait until Xmas to open the box!
Man I feel your pain. I got a NIB Xray XB8 waiting to be built!

Have fun with the savage, you'll love it.

Sweet, looks like a nice kit. Have Fun :hammer:

yep thanks for all the nice comments...wow i sound like a talking savage!
I just love the look of that 3 speed tranny on the link ImBroken gave, what i really ddidnt like on the MAD FORCE was those awful wheels on the back that stabalize the car as its doing a wheelie. They just look cheapish. I'm sure its not too bad if you take them off but.....SAVAGE FOR LIFE!

Ok all you guys getting new trucks and buggies have me thinking....the wife is gonna kill me!

tell me, what is the engine like in the savage I'm getting?

Also how fast does it go roughly in MPH?

hi mate i am in the UK as well :)
with that engine and the 3 speed you should get about 40mph.
the engine is a good engine reliable and runs good. :)

grrr this waiting for xmas is getting annoying now! lol i just want to use the savage so bad!

I think it has the s-25 engine. I'm not sure exactly how fast it goes, but the 2speed will do about 60kph.