Greenhorn here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timt

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking to get my 2 boys a rc truck for Christmas. Looking at traax hoss 4x4 and the Arrma granite 4x4. I'm sure you guys know a lot more about these than I have read. Question is, is the Traax worth the extra? My boys are 15-16 and this will be their first. Just looking for any feedback and/or open to other suggestions. Thanks

Your comparing apples to raisins... Brushed to brushless no real comparison. Id get the arrma granite brushless version not the brushed ..thats why the big price difference

Thanks tntpoof, appreciate the feedback. What's the best type battery and charger for these cars?

Thanks tntpoof, appreciate the feedback. What's the best type battery and charger for these cars?
After going back and looking at the cars again they both are brushless. The Arrma Granite is about 150$ cheaper.

After going back and looking at the cars again they both are brushless. The Arrma Granite is about 150$ cheaper.
Hpi is a way better brand and quality made