Greek Tragedy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Results of one too many passes near a metal pole:

61760.att

http://forums.paintballcity.com/attachment2.php?s=&attachmentid=61760&large=1

Don't worry Sky, I'm almost finished fixing it. I ghot tired of tinkering with it for now but it should be up and running first thing tomorrow, only think left is fixing the shocks.

Originally posted by matts6887
OUCH!!! that didnt look like a pretty sight to say the least!!!! how did that happen?
Full throttle taking a break from work. I was walking while I was driving and I didn't take into account that my view in relation to where I have successfully cleared the steel pole was not factored into the equasion. CLANG. FLIP. PIECES. JAW DROPPED! GRIN! COOL BEANS! "Tell me, someone took a picture of that?" "No pic, uncool beans."

Originally posted by matts6887
Hey; El Pirata; how did that happen???? Its a easy fix I take it isnt it?
I replaced both front A-Arms with RPM Arms. Replaced the both drive lines with stainless. Replaced the front bulkheads with alum and the shock mounts with alum too.

I aleay sthough if they would put poles and curbs and stuff like that out of the way like away from the road mabey in the floer garden no one would ever hit that crap.X

I have not done the pro line kit, but I am loving the Dynamite CVDs now that I finally got em ground down where they wont rub the bearing now

El Pirata...you are beginning to worry me...there wasn't enough damage...:D

You'd better be ready to run on Sunday...I ain't driving out to BFE for nothing, again...

Yeah me too, mine looked pretty much like yours, its always a good excuse to get new and better parts :D If you aint crashin you aint bashin!

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
El Pirata...you are beginning to worry me...there wasn't enough damage...:D

You'd better be ready to run on Sunday...I ain't driving out to BFE for nothing, again...
Don't worry. Everything is fixed better than new right now, actually $250 better.

Originally posted by NCNitro
Yeah me too, mine looked pretty much like yours, its always a good excuse to get new and better parts :D If you aint crashin you aint bashin!
Exactly. I think after I finish upgrading this one I'll build a titanium t-maxx to take the severe punishment that I can dish out. That one will have more than the average person puts into their car when I am finished with it.

Back