great scaler vid....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
one of the best scaler video's I've ever seen. kinda long though but well worth it in my opinion.
[ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7443811720651357585[/ame]

That build was the best thing i have seen on the internet in years.

Yeap, Jim busted his ass working on that truck. Good thing he had the neighbor chik to keep him going. That was the rig that made me go from interested in scalers, to scouring the internet for scalers. After all that work, I'm glad he made it out to nationals.

I'm just wondering how many rotations those little 1.9 inch tires made on the interstate to get there.

wonder where that guy got the grand cherokee body, remember ron was wanting one. whatever happened to ron anyways, havent seen or talked to him on here in a long time.

That grand Cherokee body was from a Radio Shack toy RC. Theres tons of hard bodies, Ron's only problem was that he wanted a lexan body. All the Jeep grand cherokee bodies that I've seen are hard bodies, and he didn't want that because he wanted the performance of a Lexan body.

Holy crap.... Did anyone notice that the drivers hand was moving on the steering wheel at the end of the video? That was sweet... lol

Holy crap.... Did anyone notice that the drivers hand was moving on the steering wheel at the end of the video? That was sweet... lol

yeah, just totally bad ass all around

The steering wheel was actually glued onto a servo, which was piggybacked onto the steering output on the reciever, so when the wheels turned, so did the steering wheel. Yall have got to read the build on this thing. It was amazing, and amusing.

^^^link???

you forgot the link man.

oh man, that is the best build thread i have ever seen lol very funny too.

I LOVE that jeep body. My mom had 1 just like it and it was suppose to become mine when i get my license until my brother did this to it

140exd0.png

wkpjbq.jpg

fknu5g.jpg

He went up an embankment and flipped it backwards I was so sad i loved that jeep

Both of my sisters each have 07s

That jeep was an '05 Grand cherokee rocky mountain edition. Leather, Boston acoustics sound system, Heated seats. I loved it so much but life goes on

Oh, they just have the larriot or whatever.

Laredo, I like them too, but the rocky mountain edition was beautiful. What i liked the most was the rims, becuase they only came with the rocky mountain edition. I want a 2000-2003 jeep grand cherokee for my first car