Great news!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkslayor24

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
so I'm doing work on my 2 nitros ATM. my rc10gt (first ever RC) is almost ready to go. i had to swap out a "needs lots of work" O.S. Max .15 for the AE . 15 out of the RC10GT2. all i had to do was swap out the crankshaft with the old style one. i have an old AE .15 that i thought was junk. come to find out when i pinch tested both the engines, they have good pinch. i do however need a new crankcase for the old engine my stupid @$$ tried to push the bearings out and bent the tab that holds them in place. so plain and simply put to share my good news.

my RC10GT will be run ready within the hour, and the GT2 is now waiting on a crankcase and some parts to get it running!:first_place:

PS. if i get the gt2 ready and a new motor/speedcontroll for my electric EDM. all 5 of my cars will be able to run. AND my plane also is ready to fly, it will be 6 at once! wich will be a first. lets hope for it! xD

edit 1: upon further inspection the old crankcase isn't as bad as i thought. it is still usable. however i don't know how good the bearings are.

Last edited:
IMO,if at any time they're all ready to go-you're not running them enough :yes: Right now - all of mine are broke and so is my wallet.

its only a 30 dollar shopping list too! something is gonna go wrong shortly, ik it lol
edit: and something semi-did. the old engine is missing all its screws and a pullstart so add that to my pricelist

Last edited:
Back