Great News! T-Bone Racing Just Announced new bumpers and wheelie bar made specifically for the DHK Maximus

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You beat me to it, I was just reading the email and was going to put it on the front page. I knew you'd enjoy this news @MailManX.

It's funny - the DHK Maximus is not my favorite truck, although it's a good one. It's just that I've built a close personal relationship with it since 2014 when I bought it. That damn thing challenged me and I refused to lose. There for a while, I was the main source of info on the DHK Maximus on the internet. I helped a lot of people work through the issues with it. However, I am MUCH happier that people are now getting a decent truck from the start. I am impressed and pleased that DHK listened to the complaints and fixed them.

Good news,,,I’m waiting for bumpers for my revo 2.0,,,,t bone said they’ll be out soon, can’t wait..
Where did you order the T-Bone bumpers from? Direct or from Amazon or eBay? They seem to be having some shipping issues when ordering direct so you might be waiting a bit longer than normal... hope for your sake that's not the case.

Where did you order the T-Bone bumpers from? Direct or from Amazon or eBay? They seem to be having some shipping issues when ordering direct so you might be waiting a bit longer than normal... hope for your sake that's not the case.
I’ve never really had a problem with t bone....I’ve ordered all my stuff from them and received it within 2 weeks....it may be a little longer because they make to order,,,,but I’m never in a hurry anyway...I just project when I need the item,,,seems to work out fine for me...or maybe I’m just lucky,,which I don’t have much of.....

Back