Great day of bashing yesterday!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLATTOP

llama boy
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
trying to get our club started up and had a great turnout yesterday, we had a wide variety of vehicles from RC10gt's to Losi XXXnt sport's to T-maxxes and Nitro Rustler's. great day to say the least. I even had the oppurtunity to witness a Bolink top fuel dragster run, quite impressive

Oh yeah, it was 6 hours in the hot sun, sweating like a pig, dirty, dusty and grinning from ear to ear the whole time

Great. It's good to see that you do more than harrass llamas.

Is this a club that you are starting personally, or is it affiliated with a LHS? Just curious...'cause I'd like to do something similar down here, but have been hard up for finding any participants. Have done the advertising at LHS thing...too many RC specific (as in vehicle specific) clubs and not too many OffRoad RC specific players.

aaahh :llama: boy er I mean Skymaxx, you never pass up a chance to take a shot do ya?

anyway, yeah its a personal club, me and some other guy's just made up flyer's saying a T-Maxx club but bring whatever ya got so that people wouldn't think they couldn't come just because they didn't have a maxx.

we have enough people now that we are going to start building a track next weekend nothin fancy just mainly a bashing spot and racing

You had a bash session...without me...that's it, now I'm pissed! :angry:

Wait a minute...you must mean the Matts Session...disregard last.:\

Last edited:
It sounds like you had a good time:) But would have thought you would have had a nitro :llama: race to.

At last, the knuckle-dragger acknowledges my smartness...;)

Originally posted by FLATTOP
:ban: Skymaxx and Hunter

Now why would you say something like that:wtf: Were just trying to be nice to you:D

Heeeyyyy! What's with the Ban business? I asked some legitimate questions here, and already you start the Ban stuff. You just wait....Friday is coming.

I'm just messin with ya Sky and Hunter, just to show you what a good guy I am, I'll let you give my :llama: a bath, she is nasty after this past weekendI think she has been rode hard and put up wet :banana:

Last edited:
Originally posted by FLATTOP
I'm just messin with ya Sky and Hunter, just to show you what a good guy I am, I'll let you give my :llama: a bath, she is nasty after this past weekendI think she has been rode hard and put up wet :banana:

Kind of like you last friday:p

You know where you can stick that :llama:, FLAT TOP!

Ok Now I'm Pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

I sneak into Sky's garage because I had confirmation he was borrowing the wet and hard ridden llama for a couple of days. Well, to my demise, the llama starts kicking me after it see's the package I brought along. Call it a 'welcome gift' if you will. Guess Llamas dont like surprises!

FlatTop! - get that things hooves trimmed would ya!

Sky! - Next time man, leave the light on for me. You know, like Tom Modette.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Ok Now I'm Pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

I sneak into Sky's garage because I had confirmation he was borrowing the wet and hard ridden llama for a couple of days. Well, to my demise, the llama starts kicking me after it see's the package I brought along. Call it a 'welcome gift' if you will. Guess Llamas dont like surprises!

FlatTop! - get that things hooves trimmed would ya!

Sky! - Next time man, leave the light on for me. You know, like Tom Modette.

I'll get right on those hooves, oh and don't feel bad Christian, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the welcome gift, the LLama is kinda partial to Skymaxx and doesn't like anyone sneaking up behind it except for him Skymaxx has those gentle hands ya know

Last edited:
What were you doing in my garage? That :llama: is a special one just for FLAT TOP. The one you were looking for is in my shed. She's much nicer.