Grave digger 30th body on 4x4 pede

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jpslash667

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
So, I've been trying to figure out how to mount this body, I know it's meant for the 2wd but i wanna use the body. It sits pretty high, I actually cut the front body pin pieces down but it still sits a little high I can still see the esc and all. I know you'll say adjustable body mounts, but they don't make them for the diggers and I'm not trying to Reem holes in this body. Anyone have a solution?

20230418_074459.jpg

The solution is send that body to me 😜

No sure what the body mounts look like on the 4wd Stampede. Sometimes you gotta break out a hobby saw and some glue and do your own thing.

I hope you don't plan on driving with that body. That thing is so rare, and pricey when you do find one for sale.

The solution is send that body to me 😜

No sure what the body mounts look like on the 4wd Stampede. Sometimes you gotta break out a hobby saw and some glue and do your own thing.

I hope you don't plan on driving with that body. That thing is so rare, and pricey when you do find one for sale.
It's pretty old I got it off someone for cheap, it's kinda beat up so I run it sometimes. I have the og black body though on my 2wd that is practically prestine that I rarely run, and when I do, it stays in the grass.

Back