Clodbuster build thread.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I 3d printed a chassis for rock crawling for my Clodbuster. Also want to go back to bigger tires at it looks better with the longer wheelbase. I also 3d printed upper link mounts. Which I will install tomorrow.
20230209_171159.jpg

20230209_171204.jpg

20230209_171204.jpg

20230209_171159.jpg

So cool. I built one when I always about 11ish. Brought me back. Maybe, I'll get one and do it again someday. It would probably be a shelf queen though.

So cool. I built one when I always about 11ish. Brought me back. Maybe, I'll get one and do it again someday. It would probably be a shelf queen though.
I've got two that I run and just gave my father in law one for Christmas. I'll start working on a full custom shelf queen clodbuster when I can get parts.

20231113_142504.jpg

How it is currently. I decided to stick with the original chassis after messing around with the 3d printed one and finding it too brittle.
I got rid of the 3d printed chassis around 7 months ago and am just using the original chassis as it wirks better.

This is the updated 4 link suspension using 3d printed upper link mounts. I also have locked both diffs for crawling. I am done modding it for a while besides improving the servo mount a bit.
Resized_20231118_184908.jpeg

Absolutely love the shocks and tires. Great build.

Back