Gotta love ebay.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like dreamers lol, the people that think these rigs appreciate in value arent the brightest bulbs in the pack.

ebay's all weird now, i have trouble navigating through it sometime lol.

He HAS to sell it at that price just to cover the rediculous amount of fees evil bay now charges. :hehe:

exactly!! I've been selling on ebay for a couple of years, here and there, and the other day they decide to put a hold on my paypal payment... I have 100% aproval rating but paypal was holding my money waiting on feedback from the buyers...
After about 3 hours of raisng hell on the phone with ebay and paypal they finally released my money... The part that really got me was that they had both gotten their fees out of the payment but were making me wait... They said it was something that happens randomly but they were holding 4 payments...

F*****g A**holes
They have been put on the list for when I snap and go unibomer
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Craigs list is no longer an option either... F****** scammers!!!

And now you can list 5 items a month for free. They just charge more final value fees.
This guy must be crazy to think that someone would actually pay that much for a used nitro they could buy new alot cheaper.

You know the new detailed seller rating will also effect how your listed item appears in the search, AND can raise your final value fees. Without a perfect 5 on everything your item falls further back in the search. Plus they are already up to 12% fv fees on certain items, plus listing fees, plus they force you to take paypal so you have those fees, and now they want to put a hold on the money until a buyer leaves feedback! I will NEVER list anything for sale again on ebay, ever!

Nor will I... Buying is fine but selling sux... Their going to run themselves out of buisiness...
Its weird, their driving the prices up through all their fees but on craigslist people offer you half the price your asking for items. They end up spending twice the money through ebay as they would buying used localy... It really blows my mind that people suport companies like this...
Take gamestop or ebgames. These companies give you about 25% trade in ,if your lucky, on games in perfect condition that you bought just a few weeks ago from them. Then they turn around and sell them for 85-90% of the cost of a new copy.. They make millions a year just on selling our used merchandise they screwed us on not to mention the high prices to begin with...
This is why I liked craigslist,until it was invaded by A**holes

We support them though so I guess its our fault in a way..

Last edited:
Craigslist is going down the crapper fast! It used to be really good, but theres just way too many scammers on there now.

Forums like this are quickly becoming the only place to buy,sell,and trade used equipment.. Just have to hope it stays honest..

Another problem with e-bay

I purchased 2 8.4v 5000 batteries the other day. I received a notice that they had shipped out the day after I paid and they gave me a tracking number. Two days later I get a message that they do not have the item to ship. They offered another battery that would not work with the truck I have. Now I have to fight with paypal to get my money back since this $#@#$#%#@&**** will not reply or refund my money. E-bay sucks! :angry: