got to check this out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
=(

thought it might actualy work lol never mind we all get things wrong sometimes

They have been around a long time, how many have you seen being used? None, and there is a reason for that, they do nothing except create air leaks and run your engine lean.

...but they LOOK cool.

Wow, it's even worse than I thought. His photos show him drilling and tapping into an engine that's already been sealed.
I wonder what will happen to all those tiny little metal shavings that are now inside.

Last edited:
ha ha

yea i wondered wat that might do myself however this is first time I've seen probaly due to the reason you stated on not working and thanks mate save my £20 lol

Some poor guy is gonna end up trying this out and is probably gonna wreck something like a $400 rb. Things that have been proven not to work properly shouldnt be allowed to sold.

i was close

Some poor guy is gonna end up trying this out and is probably gonna wreck something like a $400 rb. Things that have been proven not to work properly shouldnt be allowed to sold.

i was close to getting one myself lol read all the description thought yea sound the bollocks but when looking back lol you just think thank god for rolex lol

Between Rolex and Racer, they have saved me hours of stress and headaches.

I saw this on a youtube vid and looked into it. Just like you in was thinking how cool it was at first.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Isn't there a hyper .21 engine with some sort of boost chamber system on it, I can't imagine that work exactly the same because the hyper one has a type of fan in it.

Turbo/super chargers work by increasing pressure in combustion chamber. Can't do that with an engine that has no valves. More air in means more air right back out with no extra pressure.

Back