GOT A FLY-SKY RECEIVER AND TRANSMITTER WOWWWWWWW

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pmc

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
I will attach some photos of the one I got but so basically when I tell you that it made my Traxxas slash 4 x 4 VXL into like I don’t know how to explain it but basically faster times 10 really it’s kind of too fast I bought a real wheelie bar for it when hi first got it thinking it will wheelie all the time ended up returning it because it wouldn’t really when I bought it factory when I bought the new receiver and transmitter I could be going 30 miles an hour and gas it and it flipsOver on a wheelie it was super fast before now it is times 20 at least anybody know why?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 55
I'm wondering if maybe your controller was set to reduced power mode, or if it wasn't completely calibrated. iIRC the traxxas remotes have a setting to limit power to 50% and 75%, or full 100%

what a conundrum to have install a new radio and get 20X the speed?
ill be serious..could it be the latency of new radio?. might want to adjust Th end point to less than 100 like 65..even drop a pinion gear or 3..

Agreed with above, it sounds like you had a poorly calibrated radio originally or settings were off.
Either way it sounds like you are getting the full potential out of your brushless motor now.

Now that it is running faster/harder keep an eye on motor temps.

what a conundrum to have install a new radio and get 20X the speed?
ill be serious..could it be the latency of new radio?. might want to adjust Th end point to less than 100 like 65..even drop a pinion gear or 3..
Wowww yea it’s insanely fast now so much better

the granite is very fast, no question about that!

This is a Granite.

Yes, very fast! ;)

Also running on a Flysky

Attachments

• 0320211427a.jpg
    0320211427a.jpg
    699.6 KB · Views: 51
I put tekno shocks on mine. It handles like a different car. But this is a Traxxas forum....

Back