Got a few Q's getting the buggy ready for race season

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domination

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
wel I'm rebuiling the difs all around and i got all the parts but i can't find and gaskets for the diff case its for a Kyosho mp 7.5 anybody know where i can get a few? and also I'm thinking of of doing 3/7/1 for my diffs oils what do you guys think about that?

perhaps have another front filled w/5 and rear w/3 on tap for observation. remember to use the SAME BRAND silicone for all. not 5 from them and 1 from here. that'll save a bunch of headaches. of course what kinda track u runnin on? motor? clutch? grip? etc etc. more detail. there will be a setup out there that will get in u in the ballpark and based upon ur driving style. then u'll be left to play w/bars and preload spacers.

-Ult

i mostly run on packed/semi-packed tracks usually wet. I have a O.s. .21 RG with a trinity clutch. And yes ill be using all Ofna oil i want a heavy weight in the center though thats why i was thinking 7k and i hear alot of people like 3k and 1k for front and rear. or should i go a little heavier in the rear?

start w/that and if u need 2 or 3 out back go 4 it. if ur lighting up ur front tires on tire in or over jumps u might need 5 up front. worry more about bars and springs settings based upon the obstacles and ur car's turning attitude.

-Ult

think 7k is good for the center thats really the only one I'm questioning because i hear most people run 4 or 5

7 is in the middle of mine, might need to go higher. but start there, u'll be fine.

ur smart for goin w/an RG. let all those hi-zoot motors undo their owners by giving too much power and also takin a bite outta their wallet.

-Ult

Back