Gonna be a Dad!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
54 yrs. old.
CPS was here today. Adoption papers were signed. Been a struggle, but it sure is worth it.
3 yr. old has been dancing to certain songs. Tonight I played a couple of old songs, told her she had to " slow dance."
My 2yr old has very little to do with me. Going through those terrible 2's in a bad way. She gave me a hug when I left for work.
And the wife thank God for her. She quit her job to take care of these kids! It amazes me how much patience she has

It has been worth every second of it.
It' been a good day!

I've also heard that Jack Daniels is very effective. It will put them to sleep in less than 20 minutes.

Works for me in about 30 minutes. :celebrate:

You can also get them to sleep by having them dig @Rolex's new summer home behind your house like he had at your old place, @digger...

That's a serious upgrade. I used to rent the outhouse basement.
Thought about ya yesterday Bro.
Roadkill! :celebrate:
Hit a deer with the Bronco. Would have been a hell of a BBQ, but I was just too tired to mess with it.
Just about a mile from being home. First one I ever hit. Felt bad about it, but nothing I could do. We talk crap back and forth about roadkill. Was a shame to see to see it go to waste though. Lucky it was a small one. Don't think there was any damage. Might have bent the sway bar?

Going through our usual routine now.
Becca wants a few pieces of pepperoni before she goes to bed. Maw maw is telling her to go to sleep.
Autumn is climbing out of her crib and maw maw is hollering at her.
Earlier they were fighting over a Aunna? doll from Frozen. Yesterday when I got home they were fighting over a hat.
Same color hat, same logo on it!

Last weekend... All the toys they got for Christmas.....
We had the 10 yr old over. All 3 of them were fighting over little 3" high PJ Masks figurines!

Thought about ya yesterday Bro.
Roadkill! :celebrate:
Hit a deer with the Bronco. Would have been a hell of a BBQ, but I was just too tired to mess with it.
Just about a mile from being home. First one I ever hit. Felt bad about it, but nothing I could do. We talk crap back and forth about roadkill. Was a shame to see to see it go to waste though. Lucky it was a small one. Don't think there was any damage. Might have bent the sway bar?

Going through our usual routine now.
Becca wants a few pieces of pepperoni before she goes to bed. Maw maw is telling her to go to sleep.
Autumn is climbing out of her crib and maw maw is hollering at her.
Earlier they were fighting over a Aunna? doll from Frozen. Yesterday when I got home they were fighting over a hat.
Same color hat, same logo on it!

Last weekend... All the toys they got for Christmas.....
We had the 10 yr old over. All 3 of them were fighting over little 3" high PJ Masks figurines!

Good grief Man.....you need a stiff one!....:hehe:

Good grief Man.....you need a stiff one!....:hehe:

Yeah, but......
Do ya ever get the "go to hell look" from your 'ol lady????

Man I get that a lot! But just reach toward that one spot in the fridge......

Congrats!
Stay strong! The kids are going thru a rough time Of adjustment from the sounds of it. It happens.
Aside from the adjustments, the terrible 2's seem to have nothing on the horrors of 3! My neighbor has a 3 year old son and from what she tells me and from what I hear thru the walls... She is having a rough go of it. I was fortunate in that I didn't have to go thru this... My kids came a lil older.
Glad to hear your accident wasn't any worse!

Back