goin to the show...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klown

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
goin to see insane clown posse tomorrow in noblesville for their hallowicked show!! and its gonna be on my bday to boot!! gonna be alot of fun. any fellow rc'ers out there down with the clown?:first_place::first_place::first_place:

I was down with the clown from when they came out until up around The Amazing Jeckle Brothers and then I really started to lose interest with both Bizaar albums. By that time, Eminem had taken actual rap to a new level and I was a huge fan of his.

On a side note, I got my kinda beat up by two tools who used to drive around in a bronco with their faces painted and called them selves juggalo's. Bitches jumped me when I was alone at a gas station after I had made fun of them earlier at a party. That didnt help my ICP fan-ship since I realized how many people were just like them and worshipped ICP.

Have fun though! They were close to me a few months ago....I can't remember who was with them though, I want to say HED PE but I dont think they were there.

The Great Melinko was my favorite album of theirs.