GO to this site

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey that is a pretty neat site, Its great if u don't want to make another thread to ask people what they think about it. Its quicker just to look up the engine and compare it.

Nice Work thedominator

it is on my favourites list now,thanks for sharing it with us (can't you use a shorter name;) ) thedominator:)

Also make sure you rate engines you've had, the more, the better:D

do you rate the bad ones with a hammer:D or just sell them to newbies at your local track.

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
do you rate the bad ones with a hammer:D or just sell them to newbies at your local track.

I have seen a guy nail one to a post I have pictures of it :D

are they the photos of a mill nailed to a tree stump with a note that were on the traxxas forum.

yeah they are. I was there and it was funny. he just walked to his truck, got a hammer and nails and pounded that thing into a post.

Yes they are he is a wild boy. Plus that was my first day racing and seen that. I said it must be nice to have money.

post them photos for the other guys to see,i`d like to see them again too:D

I will do that have to find the disk they are on;)

Yeah. i'd like to see those pics again:banana:

Divine are they pay per view or have you not found them yet:D we need to see the "show your mill who the daddy is" photos.

I can't remember the disk I put them on I will find them. :confused:

ROFLMAO! I can't imagine! I want to S(e)(e) it!

Show the mill who your daddy is! ROFLMBO!