Gmail sudden increase in ? emails

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griff7373

RCTalk Addict
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anybody else using gmail suddenly seen an increase in oddball emails? I was suddenly swamped with all kinds of registration confirmation emails from places I have never heard of. No I haven't been looking at any questionable websites, just wanted to put that out there. I immediately sent them to the spam folder.

Haven't noticed anything like that here but will Def keep an eye out! I wouldn't even open them if I were you... Just immediate trash if they aren't from a recognized source. Esp with all the insanity about hijacked and ransomed computers as of late!

Yep just seemed to be a one day thing evidently they all went straight to the spam folder to be on the safe side.

That's Def weird! I can't say that's ever happened to me before.

Just send your money to Africa, and claim your prize like a big boy...:):)

My buddy Chow gets those kind all the time.

The Nairobi Prince??? I heard they actually caught that guy and he made STUPID money in that scam!!! Like $80m!!!

No man. The one where you've got an inheritance of so many millions, and the treasurer has been look for you so you can give him all you information so you can start receiving 5,000.00 a week until the sum of however millions is depleted.

That sounds pretty good! So do we have to start calling you sir, emporer or something else? Lol?

Back