Glad to be back!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Çh®i§tiªñ

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well, just wanted to drop in and say High! Been about a week or so since I could sit down on my own PC and browse the boards. Not to mention, my Maxx is still in shambles, I havent been able to play with My Losi or me Kyosho and my Plane needs new elevons put on. Oh well, back home now.

Just wanted to drop in and say High to all!

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Not to mention, my Maxx is still in shambles
Welcome back. I bet that single dirty, ugly and nasty spec of dust on your t-maxx is really annoying you!!! :D

Bienvenidos!

Welcome home, what a wonderful place to be.

We missed...or perhaps it is you missed....ahhh who cares...good to see you back.

Glad your back I hope you spend some time here this time :D

20020302.jpg

WELCOME BACK !!!!! ;)

Thanks for the welcome all! Niffken- thanks, I think lol!

I was in Washington DC and Richmond VA. Took some pics, in DC, as always. Guess I should post a couple......

:devious:

Yes you should so where are they were waiting.

Thanks for the welcome all! Niffken- thanks, I think lol!

I was in Washington DC and Richmond VA. Took some pics, in DC, as always. Guess I should post a couple......

:devious:
So why didn't you come an hour further south and bash with Sky and I? I have a buddy that lives up in Richmond and we could have bashed at his place.

In DC we went and spent an entire day at the Aerospace museum (which is probably to coolest place in DC!). My son just ate it all up. We went and checked out the whitehouse, capital hill, a few monuments, the Vietnam Memorial and some small smithsonian museums. We were in DC for 3 days 2 nights.

Richmond VA, 3 more days and 2 nights as well. Unfortunatley, Richmond was purely business and would not have allowed for ANY 'Fun' time outside of the conference fun. I was there to visit Capital One. They are a client of mine. We went and toured the James River on a boat called the Annabelle Lee and toured a couple of plantations as well. Then, the rest, all business and eating and a LOT of OPEN BAR!!! Even on the boat the bar opened at 9 am?!?!?!? Oh well, it was fun!

Pics in an hour

There are quit a few of my son in here. My wifes pics are in here too. And yes, even a couple of me.

The one of my son and I in the ****pit of the Flight Sim was probably one of the coolest things we did. You can fly and F-16 (arcade style) at the aerospace museum. This is new since last year. We go every year and it just keeps getting better. The cool part about the sim is you could do barrel rolls and the sim itself DOES flip all the way over and around. We even did a climb into a hammerhead followed by a wicked dive and the sim went the whole mile! Was really cool!

Enjoy
http://community.webshots.com/album/51173134prQeUW

Almost every museum on Capital Lawn row is a part of the Smithsonian now. Over the years, they have adopted all of them under their wing.

Hey El - Did you notice the slight resemblence of my son to YOU?? You been pokin around the house????

Hey El - Did you notice the slight resemblence of my son to YOU?? You been pokin around the house????
I can neither confirm nor deny any involvement! I didn't see the resemblence aside from both of acting like pre-schoolers, though he may be a little more mature.