GIVEAWAY: Ball Bearing Kit from FastEddyBearings

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
logo.png

Stock bearings in most any RC kit usually leave a lot to be desired. Thankfully FastEddyBearings has top quality bearing kits available for most any RC model and better yet, FastEddyBearings and RCNT want to give one lucky RCNT member a Bearing Kit of their choice!

GIVEAWAY:

One lucky winner will win a brand new Bearing kit from FastEddyBearings!

RULES:

• Create a new thread about your R/C OR update your current R/C Build in the RC Builds and Projects forum. (create your RC build here)
  • Post a LINK in this thread to your newly created or updated thread. This post will be your entry!
    • You can submit multiple threads for each of your RC's.
  • RCNitroTalk Supporting Members get DOUBLE the entry.
  • Contest Ends: Sept 21st, 2016 @ 1:00 PM EST.

Notes:
  • What to include in your RC Build threads - anything you want. Pictures, what you've done to it (hop-ups if any, etc), what you plan on doing to it, what's your favorite thing about the RC. Whatever you want! Just share with us your RC's. If you're currently working or building an RC even better!

Winners have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Here is my Poison Spider Wraith. My deployment last year has killed my bearings, screws, a servo, a stock wheel and two motors.

Looks like everyone is good on bearings. ;)

Well lets find out who's winning a set of Ball Bearings from FastEddyBearings.com shall we?...

bearing-giveaway.png

Post #5 belongs to @SchrodeMode! Congrats.

I was late. It would probably cost a huge amount in shipping anyway- Hope you enjoy them @SchrodeMode :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back