Getting back into RC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Haven't been on here in a while because of school. So here is a update with all of my rc's and a new car. My rustler is still down, I haven't gotten to fix it yet. My slash is up and running. Right now my dual charger is time to go. I had it for 3 years. The fan does make a lot of noise and when I plug it in to charge batteries I hear like a ticking or a popping noise coming from inside the charger so i haven't used it since. I had been using my traxxas single charger to charge batteries. And time for the new car. My dad surprised me with a new car - the Losi Mini B. I had just been running it in my house and I created a little track in my basement with cones and some jumps out of old tissue boxes and plywood. Its a little hard to get the body on and off because you have to put the front of the body into the shock tower and in the rear you have to put it over the gear cover. So far nothing broke on it. I had been using the usb charger and the included 650mah lipo. And I have one question, Is there a adapter for a traxxas-ec2 for charging so I could charge the mini b lipo with my traxxas charger instead of the included usb? Here is some pics of the mini b, the track I made, and size comparisons to the slash and rustler.
PXL_20220305_035058893.MP.jpg
PXL_20220305_035145829.MP.jpg
PXL_20220305_035205844.MP.jpg
PXL_20220305_035327229.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20220305_035615846.MP.jpg

looked for u dint find any for ec2 found ones for ec3 and 5 also found a few for Tamiya maybe you can solder a ec2 on that 1

Last edited:
Back