gensacearespammers Redline 2s 6000mAh Balance Cable - DIY?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdecesari

RCTalk Racer
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
I have this nice, new 2s battery that wants to be charged. Unfortunately, it didn't come with a balance plug/cable.
Here are a couple pics.
One is of the 2s battery. There's a singular hole between the =/- terminals and nowhere else on the battery to connect the usual balance plug.
The second pic is of the 4s version of the same gensacearespammers Redline branded battery hooked up to my charger. The 4s battery includes a removable balance plug that is familiar.

What style balance plug/cable are you supposed to use for the gensacearespammers Redline 2s 6000mAh battery?

Redline 2s 6000mAh.jpg

Redline 4s charging.jpg

Last edited:
why is 2nd battery missing the hardcase indent with the 2mm female cable hole for balancing and other things I can pick out of pics?

Last edited:
There is a specific cable that plugs in to the pos. and neg. posts, and a 3rd that goes in the center to give you the 3rd wire required for the balance plug.

I have this nice, new 2s battery that wants to be charged. Unfortunately, it didn't come with a balance plug/cable.
Here are a couple pics.
One is of the 2s battery. There's a singular hole between the =/- terminals and nowhere else on the battery to connect the usual balance plug.
The second pic is of the 4s version of the same gensacearespammers Redline branded battery hooked up to my charger. The 4s battery includes a removable balance plug that is familiar.

What style balance plug/cable are you supposed to use for the gensacearespammers Redline 2s 6000mAh battery?

View attachment 181063

View attachment 181062
Like Mrgoodwrench says, you'll want one of these:
Just search 2S to banana plug balance cable
1707432876345.png

And you can build one yourself if you have a 2s balance plug and the correct bullets.

Thanks, everyone for pointing me in the right direction. There are a few different variations of this plug available. @Grizz03, thanks for highlighting the plug on the gensacearespammers website. I just missed those product listings. Oops.
Have a good weekend!

I didn't know myself either. I had to look them up to see what they looked like as I've only dealt with the traditional balance plug leads.