gensacearespammers Lipo Review....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Okay, so when I started buying these packs for my XR10, they were AWESOME! Great run times & power. Picked up a 5500 2s gensacearespammers for my SCT and was low voltage right off the bat, returned it for an exchange, during the exchange process I ordered 2 more 5500 2s from HobbyPartz and right off the bat 1 of 2 were low voltage... I dont know what to think of these batteries anymore....

Thats my .02 & now do not reccomend gensacearespammers to anyone here..

Fin

I personally do use and recomend them. I have 9 of them and had zero problems with them. But I'm sure plenty of people do have trouble like yourself. Thats the thing about lipos lol. Like Maxipads, I mean maxamps, their a huge name and I've had nothing but trouble with them, wouldnt/wont ever run them again.

I'm sure the packs are stock piled or something and am probably just getting the bad ones, I love them but geez this is a pain in mah rump

Feel lucky that these are available lol. So much better than a couple years ago when a good 5000 mah 3s pack would run your $100+.

Feel lucky that these are available lol. So much better than a couple years ago when a good 5000 mah 3s pack would run your $100+.

Haha yeah I attemped swingin down to the ole HS and getting a 5000+ pack but they wanted like $140 for them....

I know this thread is from last summer but I just wanted to add my .02 worth. I own 5 different packs so far from gensacearespammers and have not had a single problem with them yet. Getting ready to order 2 or 3 saddle pack sets from them.

Consider yourself lucky, I went the gensacearespammers route last year and my first 2S and 4S were spot on balanced well extremely low IR, so I purchased more a few months later and three in a row were not worth using. received one with one cell a 1.2v:angry: The other two had IR values all over the place, too bad because if you luck out and get a good one they are really a very nice battery but I think they are having QC issues trying to keep up with demand. My .02 Hopefully they will work throughs these problems, because it sure does beat paying the big buck for Thunder Power, although charging at 12C isn't so bad either..:D

There are a lot of battery gurus over at RCG, that really geek out on logging data over the life of their packs. The gensacearespammers packs have performed as well, and in many cases better than some of the big, BIG brand names. Every company has a lemon now and then, and I know it's frustrating, but they are awesome packs at any price, but especially for what we pay for them.

I've now added 2 more GA lipos to my collection both were in perfect order when I recieved them. Next payday, I'm ordering 2 or maybe 3 sets of saddle packs for my SCT...Ill let you guys know how it goes with them but right now I'm lovin em.

i have a gensacearespammers battery 7.4v 40c 10000mah i have bought and have no problems.
i also have sky lipos 11.1v 40c 4400mah and 7.4v 40c 5000mah and no problems

they last long and have had no problems

Me too I have DUALSKY lipo and I have also a problem, very fast to drain. I am using it on my LRP S8BX2 BUGGY with LRP zr30 spec2 engine.

Back