Geeks, where are my geeks?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Can't figure this out.
This morning nothing was the right size. Even my desktop icons were much smaller. I've checked all my settings and everything is where I had it. I even ran Roxio Go-Back to reset anything that might have changed during the night with a possible update. I took it back a week but still had the same problem. I'm unable to zoom in or out on a page with the standard ctrl +or-. My only option is to enlarge the text with ctrl and the mouse wheel, but some items end up on top of others.
As you can see by the screen shot, my pages have several inches of blank on either side.
Any advise here?

-001.jpg

What browser are you using? I have 3 that I use regularly (Firefox, Chrome and Vivaldi) and have to use the <CTRL> + Mouse Wheel to adjust the size of the items in the browser. Another possibility is that the video resolution/desktop customization settings have been garbled.

Have you changed any monitor settings or screen resolutions lately? I'd recommend using google chrome too.

I only use Firefox. Been using it for many years. I found an add-on that would allow me to change the default size and at 140% I got the pages where they used to be. I had to resize all my desktop icons by pixel sizes through the 'themes' menu and same thing for the spacing.
The ctrl +/- for resizing still does nothing.

I only use Firefox. Been using it for many years. I found an add-on that would allow me to change the default size and at 140% I got the pages where they used to be. I had to resize all my desktop icons by pixel sizes through the 'themes' menu and same thing for the spacing.
The ctrl +/- for resizing still does nothing.

Time to break out the magnify glass!.....:eek:

Back