Gear not changing..!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thanesh

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hellow....I'm using hsp sonic 1/10 (nitro).
Last week i realized my second gear nt changing...so i bring to the shop and replaced with a new one.And now I'm having the same problem...is the clutch is problem or there are some other problems...?
Pls help me...tq..!

Hellow....I'm using hsp sonic 1/10 (nitro).
Last week i realized my second gear nt changing...so i bring to the shop and replaced with a new one.And now I'm having the same problem...is the clutch is problem or there are some other problems...?
Pls help me...tq..!

Theres is usually 1 to 2 things that prevent them to not shift!
1. needs adjusted,which they should have a set screw inside the hub.
2. the engine is out of tune,not revving enough to engage second gear.

EXACTLY the two suggestions I was about to offer. First a full break in and proper tune, THEN the trans adjustment.
Your hobby shop should have known that.

EXACTLY the two suggestions I was about to offer. First a full break in and proper tune, THEN the trans adjustment.
Your hobby shop should have known that.

Guys, I have the same problem with my serpent 747. I done the heat cycling method and now it is in a 1 liter marked I tried to lean tge hsn nearly to race tune just to meet the highier rpm thinking that way tge second gear will engage but never happened. I tried adjusting (losen and tighten) those two insert on both side/end of the pad but still did not wngage, I am wondering may be those other two insert on each top of the pad have something to do with the engagement? Help me understand pls... thanks.

Back