Fun at X-Mas

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well I am always looking for a good laugh. Anyway As I was at the store the other night doing some X-mas shoping I was looking for a CD that My older Sis wanted "Trick Pony" Some Country Group. Which I can deal with country in small doses. Anyway right behind it was TRICK DADDY A filthy mouth Gold Toofed WRapuh. Any way I detest Rap and I wont even get started on it. So I though man it would be funny to by this Trick Daddy and give it to her instead just to see the look on her face come X-Mas Eve. Well instead I got what she wanted then when I got home I had a better plan I went out found the cd cover printed off 2 copies one for each side cut the ned of the plastic and pushed it in there. So its the real Trick Pony Cd with the TRICK DADDY On The cover. Its not the best looking make over but it should sufice for the intial Shock Factor when she opens the package. here is a pic. X
trick.jpg

Last edited:
LOL. She's probably going to be like8-0