Fuel Line?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tivum

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I'm needing some fuel line for my tmaxx, however I don't want to spend $70 for a roll of it when I only need 6 inches. Is there any sold in precut lengths?

Any local LHS should have short lengths, or rolls you can buy cut pieces from.

I find it very frustrating and difficult to Help a person who fails to fill out profile information as in city and rc type or style or whatever it is..give me a city in almost any country Ill give you a local retail location you can get what your after...just(dont want to insult any 1 lol) the village is short another 1 oh I found him

I'm needing some fuel line for my tmaxx, however I don't want to spend $70 for a roll of it when I only need 6 inches. Is there any sold in precut lengths?
Just bought some on ebay, about $5 for 2ft. In a pinch, it solves the problem.

my nearest RC shop is 40 miles away and they don't have the greatest selection. I buy 95% of my stuff from the internet. Ebay, Amazon, Tower Hobbies, Absolute Hobbyz, and Amain Hobbies. You can find just about anything at these places.