Sold / Found FS: Revo with picco .26 and lots more...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamState

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
FS: Revo with picco .26 *New Price*

I am switching to electric since I don't have time for my Nitro RC stuff anymore. I love this truck but it has to go. It's extremely powerful and fun. Comes with a ton of upgrades and spare parts. The only thing wrong with the truck is that it needs a new input gear and first gear. The stock plastic ones are only a few dollars. If you go with plastic make sure to run the slipper clutch pretty loose or the power of this thing will eat that plastic gear right up. I recommend steel ones. Robinson racing makes them for this truck. Some of the extras include a spare Traxxas 3.3 motor, stock wheels and Talon tires 3000mah and 1800 mah battery packs for the OFNA hand held starter, and lots more. The only thing in the pictures not included is the large battery charger, that is for my Lipo batteries and should not have been in the picture. All parts have just under 2 gallons of run time on them. Took 1 gallon just to fully break in the motor, but it's broke in now, can't hardly keep the front tires on the ground. Feel free to ask any questions.
**$450** Shipped
I accept paypal only. I don't have any trader feedback on this site but I have 100% positive on Ebay (DreamState20x) and 100% positive on LS1tech.com(DreamState23x)
---Parts Installed---
Picco .26 MAXX motor sealed with copper RTV
Bi- Directional clutch kit (RV01100XH)
Dynamite 053 tuned side pipe exhaust for big block motors
New Era big block motor mount
Racers Edge steel 17T clutch bell
Custom intake elbow/filter setup with pre-filter,screen filter, and internal filter
Golden Horizons cleanable fuel filter
All new bearings and gaskets

Integy steel 36T spur gear
Slipper clutch rebuild kit with metallic pads
Forward only conversion kit
Traxxas metallic brake pads and drilled rotor
Axial 40 series bead-lock wheels 17mm
Masher tires 40 series

Traxxas front and rear adjustable sway bars
Traxxas springs, silver rate front and blue rate rear
50wt shock oil front 60wt rear
Traxxas front and rear aluminum push rods
RPM front upper and lower control arms

Traxxas wing mount
Traxxas exo-carbon wing
Traxxas adjustable wheelie bar

Tiger Drive starting system with OFNA hand held starter(much much better than the ez-start)
Glow plug igniter with charger

Includes all the spare parts I have including all the original parts that have been upgraded, and all tools. **Model number 5309**

Attachments

• Small2.jpg
    Small2.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 140
  • Small3.jpg
    Small3.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 188
  • small1.jpg
    small1.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 146
  • Small4.jpg
    Small4.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Bump for **OBO**

That's a very nice Revo setup. Looks fun, just needs the longer chassis.
Anyone wanting a Revo, jump on this one.

What longer chasis? It is a 3.3 length. Thanks for the compliments. It is fun, very powerful.

Last edited:
It looked like the 2.5 chassis at first glance, sorry.

Thanks I didn't even realize that I didn't specify. It's model 5309.

Alright guys and girls, $550 to your door. That's a great deal for this truck.

Speaking from experience selling a hopped up Revo, you will not have any luck as a whole setup. Part it out or you will never get what you want. I had a fully bulletproof race revo with a 21TM.....it went on E-Bay for 230.....I was pissed!

+1 on that. I ended up trading my slightly hopped up Revo 3.3 because everyone was low balling me. I tell ya though...that Revo was a nice rig! I had a blast with it.

Good luck on the sale though....it's probably worth what you're asking, the problem is finding a buyer who agrees, or a buyer at all really ;-)

Yeah I know. I have had plenty of people saying they wish they had the money to buy it. Had a guy offer me $250 for it. If I can't sell it for around 550 I will just keep it. Yeah you can buy a stock new one for 500 but within a year you will have over 1000 into it. Why not buy a nice used one that has over 1000 into it for half the price. Guess everyone wants something for nothing these days.

Bump for Saturday

Well, Ebay it is then.

Haven't put this on Ebay yet, Price dropped to $450 shipped.

Parting truck out soon. You can close this thread.

price as a roller?

Not quite ready to sell the roller yet but probably around $150 for everything except the motor(and everything attached to motor), side pipe and spur gear. Basically everything except the power plant and the spur gear. Will also include the stock transmitter, receiver and battery.

Motor Kit.

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81206

Status
Not open for further replies.