Sold / Found FS; RC Spring Cleaning Garage Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WrenchHead

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey All; Well it is Spring Cleaning time again and I have a box full of RC items I want to send off to new homes. I will accept PayPal ONLY and ship via USPS ONLY to all 50 US states.Please feel free to contact me via PM or directly at [email protected] for questions or any offers if you feel my prices are to high.What is the worst I can say;...No. So there we have it. Now onto the goodies. Thanks for looking.l8r,Wrench.

First up is a set of Losi 1.9 Basher crawler tires and foams. Slightly used with a ton of rubber on them. I want $12 shipped.

DSC05006.jpg

DSC05007.jpg

Next up is a set of Short Course foams NEW never used. I want $8 shipped.

DSC05008.jpg

Next on the block is a set of Alloy 12mm wheel wideners slightly used. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC05005.gif

Now I have a set of Traxxas tires on RPM stableMax rims used like 2 times in the grass. I want $45 shipped

DSC02671.jpg

DSC02673.jpg

DSC02674.jpg

One more set of MT rims & tires. These are Proline rims and tires used but in great shape.I want $35 shipped.

DSC02682.jpg

DSC02684.jpg

DSC02685.jpg

Here I have NEW in Bag Alloy Nitro pipe coupler set. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garagesale2022.jpg

Garagesale2023.jpg

Traxxas 2 channel AM radio set (not the one in the picture but just like it) I want $18 shipped.

DSC04393.gif

Traxxas Nitro starter items. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

DSC02950.gif

DSC02951.gif

LRP Pulsar 2 Battery charger.DC only, in great shape works perfectly. NOT A LIPO Charger. I want $35 shipped.

DSC04362.jpg

DSC04363.jpg

Traxxas 1/16 VLX Revo A Arms and Knuckle hubs.Used in great shape. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC04683.gif

Traxxas 1/10 Slash Misc. parts lot. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC04685.gif

Associated Nitro RC10GT ver. 1.0 Roller with micro failsafe and reciever battery pack. No Radio gear. I want $150 shipped.
Very little use and runs great. Look at bottom of chassis.Used but not abused.

DSC04418.jpg

DSC04406.jpg

DSC04405.jpg

Can add a Traxxas AM radio set for an additional $15 so a total of $165 shipped with radio gear.

DSC04407.jpg

Last edited:
Wheel Wideners SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pipe coupler SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slash parts SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mini Revo parts SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

EZ Start parts SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

165 for buggy is a damn good price dood...anyone that wants to get into nitro is a fool for not buying it at that price! i love my losi..sure its only 2wd, but dood, my losi is wicked fast and with a good set of knobbies, it'll go anywhere! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back