Sold / Found Fs: Ntc3 all aluminum! Brand new

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCNorris

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Here's my NTC3, EVERYTHING is brand new and has never been ran, except the body and the engine! Here's some pic's

100_1720.jpg

100_1721.jpg

100_1722.jpg

100_1723.jpg

100_1724.jpg

100_1725.jpg

100_1726.jpg

she's 99.9% aluminum, alot of Dynamite.

Trinity K low cg fuel tank,
Hamad Grumin aluminum wheels,
Titanium trunbuckles,
RPM ball ends,
Cermaic bearings,
threaded aluminum shocks,
CVD's,
Aluminum diff cases,
Harcore Racing drive shaft,
BRP bumper,
And it's a 2 speed

Looking for 300 OBO

Last edited:
WHAT?!?!?! You're selling her?

Good luck with sales though.

Price dropped to 300!

I don't want to scratch it up and I don't want a shelf queen, Offer something up!

bump for a really nice well built car. looks like you did everything rite too.

Bump for a super looking rig!

To The Top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sssssssssssssssoooooooooooooolllllllllllllllldddddddddddddd!

Here's my NTC3, EVERYTHING is brand new and has never been ran, except the body and the engine! Here's some pic's

100_1720.jpg

100_1721.jpg

100_1722.jpg

100_1723.jpg

100_1724.jpg

100_1725.jpg

100_1726.jpg

she's 99.9% aluminum, alot of Dynamite.

Trinity K low cg fuel tank,
Hamad Grumin aluminum wheels,
Titanium trunbuckles,
RPM ball ends,
Cermaic bearings,
threaded aluminum shocks,
CVD's,
Aluminum diff cases,
Harcore Racing drive shaft,
BRP bumper,
And it's a 2 speed

Looking for 300 OBO
Curious, this is old post. Do you still have that red beauty?

No I wish I did! Sold it about 8 years ago, I do wonder what ever happened to it though.

(old post... :hehe: :thumbs-up: )
Hell I wanna buy that car. Ide love to do a red ntc3 and dynamite engine with red tuned pipe and and red bluebird servo half size and can go crazy on that as well.. It's not hard finding parts for ntc3, it's impossible with the exception of a few parts available for red ntc3 stuff on ebay. Prob is everyone keeps using the word vintage, I wanna choke a freak for using the word improperly. Vintage is something aged referring to a wine not a discontinued part in a discontinued car. And everyone uses word vintage for any thing old now that they want to sell. And Jack price up because the word vintage.

No I wish I did! Sold it about 8 years ago, I do wonder what ever happened to it though.
Good looking build brother, I like the red, makes it look mean. I'm certain with that engine I'm certain it was quick as well.

You Must Be Lost Against Your will!
Maybe that propeller will help you get back to a future. There's always hope.

Back to the future??? The prop might help but it's useless without that damned flux capacitor!!!

I had to turn it off when I took that thread back to the basement. It stirred up too much toxic dust.
Maybe if you just went back to sniffing that stuff again it could bring enough common sense back to find your way back. Just a thought, an old one at that. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back